With the average lifetime of a single garment being only 2 to 3 years, and for maternity clothing this is even shorter, here at Isabella Oliver we want to extend the lifespan of these garments and stop them going to landfill. Our aim is to lower our impact on the environment by radically improving the rate of garment recycling, and we would love for you to be a part of it.
• In the UK it’s estimated that £140 million worth of clothing goes to landfills each year
• Did you know, 95% of this could have been recycled in some way?
• We can do better, and with your help, we will
We will donate 50% of net proceeds from Pre-Loved sales to Oxfam, to support their work helping people to beat poverty around the world.
Using the pre-paid postage label, simply send us your pre-loved maternity clothes to be re-loved, repurposed, or recycled and you’ll receive £20 off at our sister brand Baukjen. Currently this service is only available to our UK customers and once per household.
SEND US YOUR PRE-LOVED CLOTHES >
Here's how it works...
Send us your old maternity clothing items from any maternity brand with a maximum weight of 10kg in 4 easy steps:
1. Fill out our donation form here
2. You will receive a confirmation email within 15 minutes. Please follow the instructions to generate a pre-paid postage label and choose your return method
3. Print out your confirmation email and include it in your parcel (so we can email you your thank you gift voucher)
4. Package up your pre-washed items (together with the printed email) securely and affix the pre-paid postage label before sending it off!
Once our warehouse receives your items, we will send you a £20 Thank You Gift Voucher* and plant a tree to honour your donation!
*Terms and conditions apply, minimum spend of £79FILL OUT DONATION FORM >
Your pre-loved clothes will either be
• Re-loved where they are sold on the Pre-Loved category on our website. 50% of the net proceeds will be donated to OXFAM, to support their work helping people to beat poverty around the world
• Repurposed where they are donated directly to Oxfam
• Recycled in a sustainable manner to ensure that we continue to lower our impact on the environment
SHOP OUR PRE-LOVED COLLECTION >
Terms & Conditions
Donating to Isabella Oliver’s ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ Scheme:
1. The Isabella Oliver ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ Scheme is only open to residents of the UK.
2. To donate maternity clothing to Isabella Oliver’s ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ Scheme you must:
a. Complete our Clothing Donation Form
b. Ensure all garments are washed. Otherwise we have no option but to recycle them.
c. Print a copy of the email you receive from us regarding your donation and your pre-paid postage label, and include it in your parcel. Alternatively include a note in your parcel stating ‘Re-love, Repurpose, Recycle’ and including all of your personal details included in the email. This is so we can send you your thank you gift voucher.
d. Follow the link in the email to generate a pre-paid postage label and attach it to the outside of your parcel. Further instructions are contained within the email.
4. No responsibility is taken for forms or parcels that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or received for any technical or other reason.
5. We can only accept one parcel per household, and only one thank you gift voucher will be issued per household.
6. By sending us items, you confirm that they are manufactured and sold from the brand stated on the garment label, that they are authentic (to the best of your knowledge), and that they were purchased in the UK or EU.
7. Isabella Oliver reserves the right to refuse the issue of a thank you gift voucher in the case of receiving something other than maternity clothing, or if there is evidence of excessive use or abuse of the promotion, or any other reason.
8. By donating your clothing, you are agreeing to transfer your property and ownership rights to Isabella Oliver, and it will be the sole decision of Isabella Oliver on what will happen with the items donated (to be resold, donated or recycled). In the event of reselling on our Pre-Loved Collection, the donator has no right to any money received.
10. For items resold on our Pre-Loved Collection, 50% of the net proceeds will be donated to charity partner OXFAM.
11. Upon successful receipt of a parcel containing maternity garments, one £20 promotion code will be emailed to the donator at the email address they provided. Please allow up to 10 working days from the date of receipt in order to receive this. The email will contain a promotion code with a minimum spend of £79 for use at Baukjen.com. The promotion code cannot be used on sale & outlet items, rental collection, third party collection and gift vouchers, or in conjunction with any other offer. Please view the full promotion code terms and conditions at Baukjen.com or on our promotional terms and conditions page. Please note, Isabella Oliver and Baukjen reserve the right to cancel orders, modify or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
12. The donator is responsible for ensuring the correct email address was entered into our form, and that it is an active inbox. Isabella Oliver cannot be held responsible for promotion codes that are lost, bounced, or otherwise unreceived.
13. No cash alternative will be offered. The promotion code is not transferable and may not be purchased, sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged without the prior written permission of Isabella Oliver. All decisions of Isabella Oliver are final and binding in all respects.
14. Isabella Oliver accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in this scheme.
15. Isabella Oliver reserves the right to cancel or change the scheme, including the incentive, at any time.
BUYING FROM ISABELLA OLIVER’S PRE-LOVED COLLECTION:
By placing an order for an item in our Pre-Loved Collection, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Items in the Pre-Loved Collection are second hand, but in a resalable condition. Items will show signs of wear and tear, which may include faults within the product itself, staining, decolouration, shrinkage, missing parts, or other issues arising as the result of the item being second hand.
2. Isabella Oliver is not affiliated with any other brand of clothing in the Pre-Loved Collection, nor does it own the TM or any other IPRs for them.
3. Stock is limited and Isabella Oliver cannot be held responsible for items that go out of stock during your purchase.
4. All prices are subject to changes at any time.
5. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Should you return your item using one of our online returns options, we reserve the right to charge £3.95 to cover the cost of the courier.
7. 50% of the net proceeds from this range will be donated to OXFAM.
8. Isabella Oliver has the right to cancel orders, or change or cancel the scheme at any time and for any reason.