Terms & Conditions
For terms and conditions of promotion codes, sales or competitions, please click here.
IsabellaOliver.com is a website of Izzie & Ollie Ltd, 30 Leighton Road, London, NW5 2QE, United Kingdom. Registered VAT number: 318 6247 93. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Izzie & Ollie Ltd, when you buy an item from IsabellaOliver.com. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our data policy and the terms of agreement regarding your purchase click here.
As with all terms and conditions, this is where we need to clarify some of the more formal aspects of what we do. We have tried to make them as easy to read as possible and are designed to make your shopping experience as easy and secure as possible – so you can get on with your day with minimum hassle and maximum style.
The IsabellaOliver.com website, products and related services are made available to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and any other rules posted on the website. By visiting IsabellaOliver.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described.
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, please read the T&Cs and check back often. If you do not agree to any changes then you should stop using our websites.
From time to time, we may modify the T&Cs, and your continued use of IsabellaOliver.com following such change will signify your agreement to be bound by the modified T&Cs.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
All contracts are conducted in English and by entering into a contract both parties agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, in accordance with English law.
Discount promotions apply only to personal orders. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from these offers.
Orders placed outside of the specified date are not eligible for these offers and the offer cannot be applied or transferred to any previous or subsequent orders placed outside of the period stated.
Izzie & Ollie Ltd reserves the right to modify, or remove promotional codes at any time at its sole discretion.
Excessive abuse or misuse of promotions and codes may result in order or item cancellation.
In order to allow fair redemption of promotions, Izzie & Ollie Ltd may restrict redemption to one per person.
Gift vouchers are excluded from all promotions.
All discounts offered will be applied at checkout after an applicable promotion code has been entered successfully.
Certain products may be excluded from promotions.
To view our Promotional Conditions click here
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Occasionally we will reach out to customers via social media to request to use their social media images for marketing purposes. If we contact you and you are happy for us to do so, by responding #YesIsabellaOliver, you agree to the following:
1. You grant Izzie & Ollie Ltd, a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded #YesIsabellaOliver (the “Photos”) on IsabellaOliver.com or Isabella Oliver’s platforms (including but not limited to Style Notes, Instagram and Facebook), for Isabella Oliver’s catalogue, marketing and/or in their advertising.
2. Isabella Oliver may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Isabella Oliver’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5. You hereby release and discharge Isabella Oliver from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Isabella Oliver and any person acting on Isabella Oliver's behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy (see ORDERS section below).
GBP AND EUR PRICING
Prices shown in British Pounds (GBP) are inclusive of VAT. Prices shown in Euros (EUR) are inclusive of EU taxes.
Please note that all shipments to destinations outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer's responsibility.
Prices shown in US Dollars (USD ) are exclusive of taxes. As the customer, you are the ‘Importer of Record’ and may be subject to import duties and taxes on orders over $800, which are levied by your country’s customs department at the time the shipment arrives in your country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance are the customer’s responsibility.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Orders placed by you are an offer to purchase and will be accepted by us, subject to stock availability.
Please note that for inventory purposes each item requested constitutes an individual order. Wherever possible we will attempt to consolidate multiple orders in one shipment and on one invoice. Due to inventory and packaging requirements, however, orders may be shipped over several days in multiple packages.
Please note that you will only ever pay once for shipping, even if the particular items in your order have to be shipped separately. All back orders will be sent by standard delivery.
The steps required to create the contract between you and Izzie & Ollie Ltd are as follows:
- You confirm your order to us by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
BUYING FROM ISABELLA OLIVER'S PRE-LOVED COLLECTION:
By placing an order for an item in our Pre-Loved Collection, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Items in the Pre-Loved Collection are second hand, but in a resalable condition. Items will show signs of wear and tear, which may include faults within the product itself, staining, decolouration, shrinkage, missing parts, or other issues arising as the result of the item being second hand.
- 2. Isabella Oliver is not affiliated with any other brand of clothing in the Pre-Loved Collection, nor does it own the TM or any other IPRs for them.
- 3. Stock is limited and Isabella Oliver cannot be held responsible for items that go out of stock during your purchase.
- 4. All prices are subject to changes at any time.
- 5. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 6. Should you return your item using one of our online returns options, we reserve the right to charge £3.95 to cover the cost of the courier.
- 7. 50% of the net proceeds from this range will be donated to Women and Children First and Birth Companions.
- 8. Isabella Oliver has the right to cancel orders, or change or cancel the scheme at any time and for any reason.
Gift Vouchers purchased from us may be used as payment in exchange for goods sold on our website. Please note that once sold we can not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged gift vouchers, and that our gift vouchers are valid for a maximum period of 12 months from issue. Gift vouchers older than 12 months may be redeemed solely at our discretion. Gift vouchers are final sale and are non-refundable.
Payment can be made by:
GBP - Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, AmericanExpress, Amazon Pay, Laybuy & PayPal
EUR - Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, AmericanExpress & PayPal
USD - Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress & PayPal
Your card will be charged at the time of placing your order. If your order contains pre ordered item(s) your card will still be charged at the time of order and your item(s) will be dispatched to you on arrival into our warehouse.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer/ If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Izzie & Ollie Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-shipping.
From 14th September 2019 additional authentication may be required from your bank to verify your transaction. This is known as Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and is in response to new laws aimed at reducing online fraud and making online payments safer.
Our returns window is 21 days from the day you receive your item, except sale & outlet items, and pre-loved collection items which are 14 days, or faulty items which are 30 days. Please note we only accept returns if they are unused, in a resalable condition with all tags attached. We recommend retaining a proof of postage as we don’t accept responsibility for items lost in transit. Refunds will be made to the original payment method. We will pay shipping on your first exchange (sent via standard shipping). Subsequent exchanges are charged at the standard delivery rate. We only accept exchange requests for the same style.
If you have received a faulty item please contact our customer service team who will help you. Faulty items returned after 30 days of purchase will be replaced or repaired, should we not be able to offer a replacement or repair of the item we reserve the right to offer a refund. Any defect in an item is expected to be apparent in the first 6 months of ownership.
Please note: hosiery items must be returned unopened and in their original condition. Swimwear: please ensure that these are tried on over your own underwear. Returns are not accepted on underwear and earrings. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. We have no obligation to refund or exchange earrings that are returned to us. If we receive earrings in return we will typically send the item or items back to you at our cost. On returning goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES RIGHTS AND RIGHTS TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in Izzie & Ollie Ltd. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Izzie & Ollie Ltd. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, perform, license, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You may not use this Website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Every care has been taken to describe items accurately, however slight variations may occur with colour reproduction or text descriptions, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the text descriptions, colours or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
From time to time slight alterations may be made to the design and/or specification of our garments and fabrics to ensure that they offer optimum fit and durability.
Izzie & Ollie Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty, breach of contract, negligence or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied.
Resale of any Isabella Oliver product without the express, written consent of Isabella Oliver is strictly prohibited.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS
Izzie & Ollie Ltd.
30 Leighton Road
London NW5 2QE UK
Registered in England no. 11880329